About the Laboratory
Importance of the lab’s activities
The acceleration of technological development and the emergence of new IT solutions in data analysis and artificial intelligence help us to obtain more data about potential consumers and corporate clients. The influence of technological solutions on marketing has led to the emergence of new and changing of existing functions, which, in turn, has led to the appearance of new specializations, such as consumer experience management. This is a new model for Russian businesses, and, as a result, there are no successful cases for learning from experience. The experience of global companies and the methodology for managing customer experience, as developed by SAP, can help to accelerate the implementation of best global practices in the management processes of Russian companies.
The lab focuses on experience management as follows:
- Boosting corporate revenue by reducing customer churn, while also enhancing customer loyalty and client’s wallet share.
- Reducing customer support costs.
- Influencing business strategies and prioritizing investments by determining where the team make the greatest contribution.
- Increasing brand awareness.
LABORATORY HEAD – TATIANA KOMISSAROVA
MBA, PhD in Psychology; Director of Competence Development Centre for Marketing at the HSE Graduate School of Business (formerly the Higher School of Marketing and Business Development); Member of the Neuronet Industry Union; Mentor at the SKOLKOVO Foundation.
Since 1989, she has worked in business, and since 1997 – in marketing. In 1997she won in the ‘Career – Success’ category of the all-Russian competition ‘Person of the Year - 1997’ of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation. In 2009, she was among the top 300 marketers of the Russian Federation in the ranking of the Russian Marketing Association.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Best Teacher – 2019
- Letter of Gratitude from the Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation (2017)
- Honorary Certificate of the Higher School of Economics (2014)
- Bonus for Academic Work at the Higher School of Economics (2013-2014)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.